Skip to content
Versatility on Design
- Huge variety of designs can be accommodated, from traditional to ultra-contemporary
- Timber frame lends itself well to spacious open plan design.
- Bespoke U-values can be specified to suit your own usage.
- Light-weight structures for foundations, which can benefit poor ground conditions
Speed of Construction
- Speedy off-site manufacturing, within a controlled factory environment
- Reduced risk of delay on site, due to bad weather and the reliance on individuals associated with on-site construction methods.
- The long drying out period associated with ‘wet’ construction is reduced considerably.
- From panels, floor joists and roof trusses arriving on site, the structure can be erected in a matter of days and ready for external finishes.
- The accelerated process allows the first and second fixings to be made inside, whilst the exterior skin of brick or cladding is applied.
Reduced Overall Build Costs
- Using timber frame for your construction, makes easier and and more accurate project budgeting.
- Accurate timescales for manufacture and delivery, enables follow on trades to be booked in, to follow in close succession
- Savings in construction costs and operational costs, helping to save money in the long run.
Thermally Efficient & Environmentally Friendly
- Thermal insulation and membranes, can bring U-values down to an all time low, resulting in reduced heating costs.
- Bentley Timber Frames are also PEFC certified (www.pefc.org) meaning timber frame is by far the most eco-friendly construction method.
- Timber frame construction has the lowest CO2 cost of any commercial building method and is therefore the green option.